Bangladesh Election Commission Secretariat recruitment exam for the post of office assistant was held on 31st March 2023. You can download and check the recruitment exam result PDF for this post. Now those of you who will participate in the recruitment test for this post can easily check the result from here.
নির্বাচন কমিশন সচিবালয় ও মাঠ পর্যায়ের কার্যালয়ের ২০তম গ্রেডভুক্ত শূন্য অফিস সহায়ক পদে কর্মচারী নিয়োগের চূড়ান্ত ফলাফল ২০২৩ প্রকাশিত হয়েছে।
Election Commission Recruitment Exam Schedule for Office Assistant
Election Commission Impersonal (MCQ) Exam Time Table and Center List is given here. You may want to note down this schedule for future reference.
- Office Assistant Posts: 178
- Grade: 20th
- Exam Date: 31 March 2023
- Exam Result: 01 April 2023
- Type of Exam: Written (MCQ) Marks 100 Time 1 hour
Election Commission Recruitment Result 2023
you can visit the official website of the Election Commission or the website http://www.ecs.gov.bd/result where the exam result is expected to be published to check for any updates or announcements regarding the release date of the ECS Office Assistant Exam Result.
You can also contact the Election Commission directly and inquire about the result release date or any other related information.
ECS office Sohayok Exam Result
To check the Election Commission [ECS] Office Sohayok Exam Result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Election Commission of your country or the website where the exam result is expected to be published.
- Look for a link or tab that says “Results” or “Exam Results.”
- Click on the link and search for the ECS Office Sohayok Exam Result.
- Enter your exam roll number or registration number and any other required details if prompted.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Check Result” button to view your result.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. You can take a printout of it for future reference.
If you are unable to find the result on the website, you can contact the Election Commission directly and inquire about the result or any other related information.
Election Commission Secretariat ECS Office Sohayok Exam VIVA Preparation
- Preparing for a VIVA can be a challenging task, but there are some tips you can follow to help your Election Commission Secretariat ECS Office Assistant Exam VIVA preparation:
- Familiarize yourself with the job requirements: Review the job description and understand the duties and responsibilities of an ECS Office Assistant. Make sure you have a clear understanding of what the job entails and the skills required for the position.
- Practice answering common questions: Prepare yourself by researching and practicing commonly asked interview questions. You can ask someone to do a mock interview with you to help you practice your responses.
- Be confident and professional: Make sure you dress professionally and arrive early for the interview. During the interview, be confident, polite and professional.
- Know the Institution: Research the Election Commission and its functions. This will help you answer questions about the organization and show your interest in the position.
- Prepare for Situational Questions: Be prepared to answer questions related to various situations while working as an ECS Office Assistant. You can also practice giving examples of how you handled similar situations in the past.
- Be honest and positive: Be honest in your responses and maintain a positive attitude throughout the interview. Show your enthusiasm for the position and your willingness to learn and grow in the role.
- Remember, VIVA is an opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities, so be confident and put your best foot forward. All the best for your ECS Office Sohayok Exam VIVA Preparation!