Bangladesh Water Development Board has started the application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). This recruitment circular is published on 29-1-2023 to apply for this post. In order to recruit 43 people in this recruitment circular, applicants are invited to submit their application form online. If you are an eligible bride, then you can apply by reading this post completely. Simple procedure online for easy application is mentioned here. Let’s complete the online application of Assistant Engineer.
Important information at a glance
- Post Name: SAE/SO (Civil)/Estimator
- Ref No.: ৪২.০১.০০০০.০৩০.১১.০০২.২৩-১৫১-SAE(Civil)
- Application Deadline: 01/03/2023 05:00 PM
- No. of Posts: 43
- Age Range: 18 – 30 years
- Education Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in in Civil Technology
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Power Point Along With Computer Using Experience.
- Application Fee: BDT 500 (Non-refundable)
Bangladesh Water Development Board Recruitment Online Application Procedure
According to the Bangladesh Water Development Board notice, do not know the detailed step by step procedure for filling the online application form. If you have passed a diploma engineering and are eligible then you can apply online. Let’s know in detail how to apply.
1) Visit this link.
2) Click on “Sing Up”.
3) Fill the form and submit. Then click on “Goto To Login” option.
4) Login now.
5) Login you will get a form. Fill the form with accurate information and finally click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the form.
6) Now click on the “Apply” button and complete the application process as per the instructions.
The application period will start from 29 January 2023 till 01 March 2023 at 05.00 PM. Interested candidates have to fill the online application form and submit the application fee online within the said deadline.
Age: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01 January 2023 for applicants. However, the maximum age limit has been kept up to 32 years for freedom fighter quota holders and disabled candidates. Note that according to the Bangladesh Water Development Board Recruitment Circular 2023, the freedom fighter quota will be applicable only for the children of freedom fighters.
Educational Qualification: Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Bangladesh Water Development Board Recruitment Circular 2023
Download Bangladesh Water Development Board Circular 2023 in PDF form by pressing the download button given below. Check out the details
BWDB Some important information regarding application
- Examination fee Tk.500/- to be paid online at the time of application. You will know how to pay application fee online while applying. Rules will be given.
- When filling the form by logging in, the candidate has to upload a color photo of himself of 300 X 300 pixels and a signature photo of 300 X 80 pixels. Candidate must upload color photograph. No color background can be used in the image. White background image must be uploaded. It is specially noted that the authority reserves the right to reject any photograph other than freshly taken color photographs.
- Written Test and Admit Card: Initially eligible candidates will have to appear in the selected written test. One can download and print the exam admit card with picture, roll number, exam venue and date using his user id and password at the scheduled time. The date and time of the written examination will be published on the website of the Water Development Board.
- Oral Test/Practical Test Candidates who have cleared the written test will have to pass the oral test and subject-wise practical test as applicable. The venue and date of the oral examination will be published on the website. Note that no separate admit card will be issued for the oral examination.
- No documents need to be submitted online while applying. Candidates who have passed the written test and are selected for the oral test must show the required educational qualification, experience certificate during the oral test. Moreover, the National Identity Card, Citizen Certificate, and Character Certificate must be shown by the first class officer. Also, if you are a child of a freedom fighter or a son or daughter of a freedom fighter. Then it must be shown during the oral examination.
If you have trouble understanding the instructions given above, you can watch the application video tutorial from below.